Let’s make this short and simple. You really don’t need anything, ever again, except raw honey, to wash your face with. Get rid of it all, find a local bee keeper, buy a quart of raw honey, done. The stuff is AMAZING for your skin.
Here are some of the benefits and reasons why honey is good for your skin:
- Honey has a pH of 4.5. When you wash with soaps and things you are stripping the skin and causing the pH to go all out of whack. Skin does best with pH 4.5-7.
- Honey is gentle. It does wonders on skin that suffers from dryness, oiliness, acne, eczema, hyper pigmentation, enlarged pores, rosacea, sensitive and mature skin.
- Honey is antiseptic and antimicrobal.
- Honey is rich in vitamins and minerals including: riboflavin, pantothenic acid and niacin, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, potassium and zinc.
- Honey is rich in antioxidants, which can help eliminate free radicals that can damage the skin.
- Honey is an excellent moisturizer.
- Honey is healing. It will help heal any scars or dark spots on your face and body.
Keep in mind that you really mush use RAW honey. The honey that is generally sold in grocery stores has been heat treated and does not contain the same beneficial enzymes and nutrients.
Wet your hands
Place a dime size amount of honey in your palm
Rub your hand together and massage on to your face
Enjoy the glow and health of your skin
To find raw honey check Pick-A-Pepper.com!
- Cleavers: An excellent edible weed!
- Harvest Moon Farms
- Homemade Applesauce
- Oven Roasted Tomato and Pepper Salsa
- Harvesting, Curing, & Storing Potatoes