Gel Spice, Inc. is expanding its recall of ground turmeric powder to include additional brands because of elevated lead levels. Lead can accumulate in the body over time. Too much can cause health problems, including delayed mental and physical development and learning deficiencies. Pregnant women, infants and young children especially should avoid exposure to lead. People concerned about blood lead levels should contact their physician or health clinic to ask about testing. PLEASE SHARE.
The additional products being recalled are identified in the table below.
- Bread, brownie and muffin mixes recalled due to the potential presence of E.coli
- Find Out When Turmeric Is Unsafe For You.
- 7 Signs You’re Probably Not Getting Enough Vitamin D
- How Eating This Spice Can Turn Your Life Around
- Avoid Foods Made in China That Are Filled With Plastic, Pesticides, & Cancer-Causing Chemicals