No matter how old your kids are, being a parent means calling them out on their bullshit, as one amazing mom proves in a story making the rounds on Facebook. It involves the shaming of a breastfeeding mother — and a new catchphrase you won’t be able to stop saying.
Nursing mom and photographer Tanja Krstic Radusinovic had an interesting experience feeding her son at a public pool recently. She tells Scary Mommy, “My father was with me and my two sons, ages three and five, while I was breastfeeding my 9 month old son.” And apparently, not everyone was cool with Radusinovic’s radical decision to breastfeed in public.
Her Facebook post, shared by Breastfeeding Mama Talk, tells the story of a guy named Kevin who admonished Radusinovic for nursing at the pool — and quickly came to regret it.
Source: scarymommy.com (VALERIE WILLIAMS)
- My garden can kick your garden’s butt
- 5 ways to keep on top of social media demands
- The story of Earthbound Farm? It started when Drew met Myra
- Remember, don’t use panorama with a moving goat. Or else…
- Why FDA Should Ban Artificial Growth Hormone rBST in Dairy Cows